Originally Posted by isaac
Dude. For the last time... Please tell me when or where he claims to own the land?
-----

Dude...you're the one who posted they took his ranch. Did you get confused after your post?

I can see why people think lawyers are fuuucking azzholes. (Even if both my brothers are attorneys.) smile

Are you really so GD ignorant to believe that people that ranch on BLM have no ranch?

The BLM cut his permit and kicked him off of the largest portion of his ranch 20 years ago...thus ruining the ranch. What is it you don't understand? The terminology? My ranch in NM isn't quite as big as my neighbor's ranch. They both sit on BLM. WTF is so hard to understand about that?

If he owns the grazing rights, he can sell them, give them away, pay taxes on them. It is a ranch. His neighbor has a ranch too. Although the grazing allotment may be smaller, or larger, or more valuable, or less valuable.

I think what the problem is here, is that city folks don't phooking understand what is what outside the city limits. wink

You guys remind me of the media talking about an AR15, when it was really any other rifle. They lump them all into one category and don't have a phuucking clue as to the facts.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!