Originally Posted by LSU fan
Thanks for the review. Will have to wait till I'm on my home computer to watch the video. It'll be interesting to see how the Fenix holds up. I've read a ton about the chinese LED lights (Fenix, foursevens, etc) and it seems like they're brighter and more efficient than Surefire/Streamlight but maybe not as durable. The fact that you're willing to put one on your patrol rifle tells me I've been overthinking that. smile

Besides the mount, are there any other differences between the Wyoming Arms version and a stock Fenix? Wordering if its just easier to buy a VTAC or other offset 1" mount if you want to be at 11:00 vs 12:00.

I finished shooting with it today and tried to beat it up but it's still rocking along as of a few minutes ago when I unloaded the truck.

I believe the mount is the only difference, but I'd have to refer you to John for any specifics. I think the WA mount is a better way of going about it, for my rail for sure anyway.

I'm now not completely convinced that the 1" mounts will work. In the pic that CumminsCowboy posted it looks like the 1" part of the light is on the head and not the body. I'd not be comfortable with having the light attached at the head only. Maybe he'll see this and chime in on whether or not the ring would fit the body too. If a 1" mount only fits the head of the light, I'd definitely go with the WA mount.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling