My '07 Tundra, 4x4, extended cab 5.7L gets 16-18 most of the time.

Unless there's a bad headwind! I keep the revs 2000 or below and it stays in that range for mpg. Over that and it does go down a bit.

Towing my 16' covered motorcycle trailer or 18" Lund Impact mileage is 13-14 cross country. I do have a fiberglass topper and aluminum custom gun box in the bed at all times.

I'm picking up a new 4Wheel slide in camper next month. It weighs 895 pounds so not really much more than my current topper and gun box combo. I expect since it's a pop-up camper additional parasite drag shouldn't have a big influence on the mileage either.

BTW - I don't give a rats a** what others drive and really don't care what they think of what I drive. It is a great benefit of living here, we are FREE to make those choices on how to spend our INCOME/EARNINGS.

If a foreign country makes products here that only means lots of jobs, taxes being paid in the USA, and good employment opportunities for the future. Do you really think there are no US companies operating in other countries, making product there and employing foreign workers?

Wake up.