Originally Posted by planewinch
Mike
yes, I'd appreciate any local efforts possible to either get the stock(which he sent pics of) or the $110 back. Unfortunately I sent a bank money order and not a postal money order.
another member also gave me some info on contacting the sheriff's office which I may attempt to get involved also. Was out of state myself last week and am just now catching up on posts.
the seller said he was in Japan up to a week ago and his sister shipped it and it was returned. I made sure he has AGAIN my current address so I doubt the story. It still has not showed and I have heard nothing since April 10th that the seller would be back home on the 11th and "reship". Hasn't happened.
Thanks for any help!
I have all my earlier pm's with seller and emails which I will probably turn over to the sheriff's dept if they can assist.
But I will allow your son to try first. Hate to use police to pursue this over only $110 but if I don't someone else will get scammed.
Steve

We'll forward the information today and PM when we hear anything.

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.