Personally never been much on PayPal and all the anti gun corporations out there... I am not judging just offering an opinion... BTW kinda amazing to me that the NRA doesn't create a NRA-PAL... but that is another topic for another day.

KrumMarine (8 year 24HC member) validated me as a decent honorable guy back on page 4 if that is good enough for you... if not please ignore me as anewbie if you like.

So here is my pleasure...

Jamie sold me a Remington 700 rifle (.300 RUM) in February, 2014 on Virginia Gun Trader. It appears that he did not own it (appears he sold it previously on Long Range Hunting... or scammed that guy too (see below)... still checking).

http://www.longrangehunting.com/forums/f25/remington-300-ultra-123201/

I have done hundreds of deals on Virginia Gun Trader and all have gone BEAUTIFULLY (Honor is JUST ASSUMED on VAGT)... Anyway, I spoke with Jamie at great length and 6-7 times and really expected no drama when I sent him the check for $550.

Bottomline, (in hind-site) I acted foolishly sending a check vs. driving 4 hours to do a F2F transaction. But stuff happens (this was my first time ever). Shame on me.

Jamie claimed to have shipped the gun (but the USPS sent it back)... I have tried to pick up personally 5-6 times (but he is always out of town/busy on weekends/ignores calls/mail etc. He also claimed (after the sale) to be an FFL so he would have to ship the gun to and FFL. My FFL has called and called him.

I could go on much longer, but you have already probably heard enough... sorry about that.

So... I am chasing this legally (at a Federal Felony level)... with a friend, ********** Esq.

Typically I wouldn't do this because gun rights are so important to a citizen... HOWEVER a simple Internet search of Jamie's email address really pulls up a huge pattern of BS.

Mike ended up with his stock and I am happy for him (even if it wasn't exactly as described), but how many other folks has this guy taken? And over such petty stuff... really... 99.9% of us wouldn't even think of doing such things over small amounts of money? Especially mail fraud and FFL claims... WOW is all I can say.

In the world of wolves and sheep there are also sheep dogs and sheppards... I have always considered myself a sheep dog, but the other day my wife called me a well armed relentless SOB sheppard. I just had to laugh.

Be well, Leonard

Last edited by CashisKing; 04/28/14.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.