Jared... If you were in Virginia I would direct you toward Virginia Gun Trader... Awesome group of guys and about 99% honorable... no BS... legal/ethical etc. folks

Since you are in Kansas... You might try http://www.midwestguntrader.com/

I don't know anything about that site, but assume it is G2G.

A Face To Face deal with IDs is the best way every time IMHO... plus you get to meet some good guys, future hunting friends... have some good meets and eats etc. etc. etc.

F2F is naturally far harder on a Nationwide site.

IMHO... the larger the distance between people... the more keyboard jockeys and cyber loudmouths on the site... the higher the risk and the more it becomes like Craigslist.

I have done a few "send the check and wait" and all have turned out well (except the reason I started in here with PlaneWinch and Mike W chasing a RAT).

Gun communities are intrinsically FAR MORE HONORABLE I have found in my life.

The problem is that when RATS like Jamie Myers slips in the door, all of us loose a bit of that honor and firearms enthusiasm from OUR community foundation... as we have to put on our "Craigslist armor" more and more. This is what really sucks about a RAT.

Sorry... I digressed... Unless you are chasing a very unusual gun... you should be able to find just about anything you would ever need within 100-200 miles of your house... if you bide your time over a month or two.

Be well and good luck, Leonard

Last edited by CashisKing; 05/02/14.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.