Originally Posted by Kevin_T
Originally Posted by cwh2

As to their marketing, it could be worse. They could be on the campfire inserting their name into every thread about a non-Kuiu pack.

Point well taken cwh2. I am just trying to dispel marketing claims that it is the lightest "hunting" pack out there when in fact it is not.

And I hope you continue to do that, because by all accounts the paradox is a great pack, and seems very interesting. I'd hate to see you afraid to talk about it here, because this is one of few forums that I read regularly. Your enthusiasm for the products you have created is well founded, and I would imagine it is difficult to direct people to another thread when they start asking questions.

To be clear, I want to draw a line between product and marketing here. As I said, every indication is that your product is excellent. When I see a product promoted a little too aggressively by its creators, it cheapens my view of the product, if that makes sense. Think Wiggys here - how many people have sworn never to buy a Wiggys bag without ever even seeing one due to the behavior of people associated with the company? I don't want to see that happen to SO or Paradox.