Posted my replies yesterday but they seem to be missing.
Mathman I've a load worked up for my 243 with the 95 gr bt but haven't had the chance to use it on game yet so no comment on it.

Shrike, I didn't say the 95 & 100 NPT don't work I said I prefer the 100 gr Horn SP interlock because it works better. I allways wait for a broadside double lung shot on antelope and deer with a 243/6mm. The Hornady gives me a bigger dia wound channel thru the lungs than the 95&100 NPT's as well as a larger exit hole. You get a fast 30-50yd death run or less with the Hornady and a longer one with the NPT's in my experience. Antelope is some of my favorite eating so NO I never shoot them in the shoulder, you only get about 30-35 lbs of boned meat , so why screw up any of it? The lungs are the largest vital organ and you can easily hit them there without busting up the fore quarters. Now a good friend and hunting pard likes to shoot them thru both shoulder blades to put them down instantly and more than a few times we've found a decent wound channel thru the shoulders and vitals between them yet find his 100 gr Core-locts from his 6mm Rem under the hide on the far side. yeah they work well too but I like exit holes. As some of the other posters said you don't allways get anywhere near advertised factory velocity. Knowing what your load really does helps you use it to your advantage.

msuhunter, I also have experienced those factory Hornady custom loads and thought they were very good.

I hunt wide open areas for antelope and never with others in the immediate vicinity so before someone thinks to start a pissing match on shot placement, you do it your way and I'll do it my way after 58 of them, I do know how to get it done. Magnum Man