Originally Posted by CCCC
The various tests have revealed nothing specific. Ken was significantly dehydrated and IV fluids have him feeling better. Ken is now back at home and resting. I will be checking with/on him again in the morning. Rick Sharp from up this way has been very helpful with transport in this situation. More later as I come to know it.

CAT scan of my cap-filler bone didn't flush any cats.
Doc said that there's a brain (or something) in there, so apparently there was a cat (or some other kind of critter) in there at some point in the past.

Stroke? Doc said that the scan didn't show any evidence of another one since The Big One in 2001. But said that a minor one couldn't be ruled out, either, given the rather obvious physical effects on the useless ol' wad.

Blood pressure is pretty good (around 100/60). So is blood oxygen (90s). Still no medication indicated. (Wish that there were � don't really like feeling this bad and being told that I'm as well as I can be. Alley's Hambone said it many years ago � "I sho' hopes I'se sick. I'd hate t' feel dis bad an' be well.")

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.