Wow, like all of the other cop love/hate threads, this one sure went to pot quickly.

There are some sad, mis guided cop haters here. Me? I have met several of the cops who post here, with one being my brother in law.

Just like with ANY group of people and ANY profession, there are going to be a few bad apples. So long as that profession has a mechanism to weed those out quickly enough, that - and being self sufficient for one's own safety as much as possible - is all we can ask or really hope for.

My own personal goal is to only need the cops for cleanup and report taking shortly AFTER any attempted thuggery or crime has been attempted and properly thwarted.

Pat, it was a great honor - and FUN- to meet you at the hog hunt year before last. I would share a hunting camp with you or any of the other LEO's who hang out here anytime. And we have some darned good hunting out here so keep that info in the back of your mind for future adventure!

God Bless You and Keep You Safe,

MARK

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500