For those who were wondering what the trucking company ESTES was doing. Well, after many months of waiting, ESTES finally came back with their reply on my claim. To say the least this is BS and flat out criminal that after their negligence all they can come up is $42.10 for all the damages that they did! Here is their response, and hope every hunter in this forum has learned something from my ordeal. Is there a lawyer in the house? I don't know if it's worthwhile or not to take them to small claims court? I'm furious to say the least! Thanks all for listening.

"After a review of the contract with Estes Express, our legal dept has concluded that Estes’ Rules Tariff does apply. I sincerely apologize, however, their maximum liability for taxidermy items is $0.10 per pound, which will result in a payment of $42.10 ($0.10 X 421 lbs). I am waiting for Estes to advise when the payment will be issued.
I truly wish we there was another route, but the contract in this case determines their legal liability in the matter.
My sincerest apologies,

Wendy Meuse, CCPClaims Manager | Capital Transportation Solutions LLC1915 Vaughn Road, Kennesaw, GA 30144
office: 770-690-8684 ext. 2303
email: wmeuseshipwithcts.com
web: www.shipwithcts.com"