Gentleman,
I am attempting to select a lever-action primary hunting arm to replace my aging 9.3 bolt action. I am looking for something handy but not super lightweight (I will explain that shortly), recoil isn�t really an issue for me but I would like other to be able to comfortable shoot it as I take a lot of people shooting. What is an issue for me is sights, I will need a red-dot. I would like to keep the price at under $700, new or used.
The game that I hunt is: Black Bear � Yearly, Deer � Yearly, Wild boar � every couple years, and a lot of smaller game.
Rifles/Calibers I am stuck between:
-1895 reproduction 30-40 Krag, though I already have access to a sporterized Krag that I have used on bear before.
-336 35 Remington
-Marlin 45/70
-Winchester AE 30-30
My Limitations:
-Weight, I have a condition called Essential Tremors, this is a neurological disorder that causes shaking in the hands this conditions was mild all my life but was made worse once I sustained a traumatic head injury in the military. So the heavier the firearm the better as this keeps the wobble down.
-Length, for the same reason above length is important also. Super short carbines don�t work so well for two reasons, first the closer the hands is to my body the worse the shaking is so I need a decent length of pull, which is easily corrected with a slip on recoil pad and having enough gun to use shooting sticks is important also.
-Recoil, this isn�t an issue for me as I am used to shooting fairly heavy recoiling rifles however I take a lot of young, female and new shooters with me and would like something that they could shoot that recoils a bit more than a AR in 223 or a SKS, but won�t scare them off the process.
-Shell Length, I have considered pistol caliber lever guns however that same condition means that fumbling with smaller cartridges is difficult and getting them from pouch to loading gait is troublesome. My experience with this is limited to 357 mag and 357 maximum, I am not sure if 45 LC or 44 mag would be easier?
-Ammo Availability, this isn�t so much an issue as I mostly reload but would like something I could buy at any gun shop.

What do you guys think?