I'm a Savage nut, so I'm going to echo Fireball2's comment. A 1950's 99R in 300 Savage has plenty of power to take anything on your list, can be handloaded down to 30-30 specs for young or small framed shooters, and is probably one of the heavier lever actions. I think it was catalogued at 7.75 pounds?

Factory d&t for scope in case you ever get interested in doing something like a 1-4x scope. Should be simple to pick up a set of fire sights and drift them into the standard sight dovetails. Nice ones can be had for under $600 easily with a bit of searching.

99R:

[Linked Image]

The 99EG was 0.5 pounds lighter, but still over 7 pounds and in 300 Savage has the 24" barrel as well. Made for 24 years, most are not factory d&t - which wouldn't matter if you just want fire sights. Still easy to get a nice one for under $600. This gray rat of mine was had for just over $400 and managed to get the first 21 deer I shot at with it using a total of 21 shells.

[Linked Image]

The 300 Savage is an awesome cartridge. Easy to reload, and just plain kills things if you can put the bullet in place. I've hunted with 180gr Partitions and 165gr Partitions and have never had a reason to try anything else, they work that good.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com