Maybe another way to look at it. Those guys that get there early saved you the gas to get there and having to be up early so adding twenty to the price they pay might be worth it at the end of the day. I still don't get how they sell bricks for a twenty dollar mark up and find it worth the effort. Think about having to ship it, go to different stores to find it, and advertise it. You would make 100 dollars for every 5 bricks and still have to pay for vehicle, gas, and shipping. It is aggravating that it is never in stock but I usually poke around when I am at different stores for other things and can find some here and there. If I lived where I could shoot a lot and my kids had a 22 I might even pay the 40 bucks for a brick. We shoot bolt guns so a brick would last awhile. The guys that ask 70 a brick or more are just trying to get the newer shooters unawares. I do disagree in general principle on these guys preying on the uninformed new entries to shooting. All the guys that have mentored me would give you whatever you needed with just a hand shake.

Last edited by gremcat; 07/26/14.