Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by kwg020
Good folks come in all shapes and colors. kwg

I agree.

This is very true.

Unfortunately, and I"m being honest here, the older I get, the more I get exposed to more of them, and the fact that here, the greater majority I deal with on a daily basis lie, cheat, steal, etc... and are just trash, I end up becoming more predjudiced every day.

its VERY nice to hear the good things though. As a kid we lived in a big city, and our neighborhood turned 50% or more black as years went by. They were middle class though and very nice and great neighbors. Even the gal that murdered her husband as he took the trash out one morning had been just a great neighbor. And thats not a negative statement. Just happened. As it can with any folks.

I've got some folks down the road, went to school with here, married interracial and are still some of the best folks around these parts. We flew their dad a few montsh back with a heart condition and still the most cordial folks even in the crisis we were in the middle of.

Thanks for the refresher.

Jeff

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....