Originally Posted by Greyghost
Stiring some (fictitious pot) was not done or Intended, at least not by me!

But for those of you that are too simple minded, or too dense to understand my post, I'll try to spell it

out a little clearer!

"For you haters and those of you that dislike blacks!"

or to make it easier to understand;

"For those of you that talk nothing but hate, and in particular those that talk bigotry and hate for the

black race!"

Not directed at any one in particular or any group of you all! But if you associate your self with

those in the thread title, then I'm really sorry, but that is your problem not mine!

As to the rest:

"Out of the blue, my neighbor calls me up and ask if I've eaten yet... say's she's been doing some

cooking (always a good sign) and knowing my partiality to southern food brings me over a dish piled high

with baked ham, greens, a macaroni dish and a bunch of corn bread... hell, I was just getting ready to

put something on for my self (probably a couple polish dogs with sauerkraut) something fairly simple.

It's a bitch being alone, but really nice to have neighbors who kind of keep an eye on you, and just

checks on how things are going!

A ready to retire black woman in her mid 50's whose husband left her and her daughter a few years back,

just couldn't ask for a nicer person!

Phil"

Don't know how I can spell that out any simpler, but I'll try!

I've got a very kind middle aged "Black" woman next door who was a very good friend to my wife, and now

that my wife is gone, occasionally when she decides to do some cooking, she includes me. No romance, no

intentions other than her showing kindness to her neighbor. And me just trying to say how much I

appreciate her kindness... Nothing was intended by my saying the woman was black, other than she

doesn't fall into the category that a few here are/or try to put the entire black race into, and seem to

want to show hatred for everyone including them selves!

Had it been the Hispanic woman that lives on the other side who also occasionally brings me samples of

her cooking when she feels so kindly, I'd have described her as being a Hispanic woman.

Make out of any of this what ever your little evil harts desire, but that is entirely on you, and it is

you that is "Stiring the Pot" if any stiring is being done....

To those people, nothing can or should be said, you are a sorry bunch! And a pretty pathetic bunch at that!

Phil

Souds like you need to learn to cook

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~