Originally Posted by rlott
It would be interesting to hear your neighbor's opinion on the disproportionate level of violence in the black community, and the liberal media's reluctance to report it.

It would also be interesting to hear what she thinks about the black community leadership's refusal to not only not address the problem, but their refusal to even admit that there is a problem.

It would be interesting to hear if she agrees with the black community leadership in that there is no problem, or, if she feels that the continued wealth and fame of the black community leadership does in fact depend on the conditions in the black community never improving.

It would also be interesting to hear her opinion of "diversity" in America. Does she prefer to treat people individually based on merit, or does she prefer to class people into groups, in much the same way the AKC classes dogs?

These are the types of things I get into frequent heated discussion with my black neighbor when our schedules allow us time to get together. But race has nothing to do with it - he is a retired Master Gunnery Sergeant and I'm a retired Naval Officer, and everyone knows you can't have an intelligent conversation with a damn jarhead.

Be nice to hear if she voted for ze ro and if she did, for what reason.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.