Originally Posted by Robert_White
Originally Posted by eyeball
Introduction

"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Then let them which be in Judea flee into the mountains. . . For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be" (Matthew 24: 15, 16, 21).

It would seem that Daniel spoke of Antiochus 4th and his desecration of the temple and then the Lord Jesus Christ speaks of another event in that pattern. The temple will be rebuilt; the last and final antiChrist will enter the holy of holies and demand worship.

How I see it as well.

This Antichrist also possibly sacrificing a pig on the altar there. Jews being all happy and excited about him until those moments and events occur, lifting the veil or mask.

Temple needs to be rebuilt, and despite such looking bleak right now, it WILL happen. We, as a nation and as a people, should be about supporting Isreal in thier quest to re-capture thier heritage lands and espcially all of Jerusalem and the Temple site.

There is SOME talk, however, that the site where the mosque is really is not the original temple site as was long thought. It may be on ground already controlled by Isreal and the Jewish People. That could throw the whole timetable of prophetic events into a virtual turbocharged and (to us observing) a seemingly consolidated time frame.

Folks whom I trust and know to be solid, educated evangelical Christians have recomended this persons books and such. Click on the link to see him on TV and a list of his various books on current events and how they will or will not affect us. FWIW, Sherri and I are about to order a couple of his books and likely incorporate them into our daily devotional time.

HERE:

http://www.joelrosenberg.com/

Whatever, however and whenever these prophecies come through and show themselves or be evident for all to see, it is MOST important to remember that our personal "FINAL DAY" could be any day.

Another way of saying it is, prophecies fulfilled or not, we are fragile creatures and bodily death could come for me or you at any moment. So, it is incumbent upon each of us to be covered in the blood of Jesus Christ. To have asked him to be NOT just our savior as with a type of spiritual fire insurance policy, but to make him the LORD of our lives. With him living, and LOVING, in and through us, not us living our own way.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500