I do, I finally got a fix for them.

My problem was sliding the gun into a scabbard, it pushed the rear sight down and the elevation screw would work loose, changing the elevation of the POI. Also my gun's balance right at that sight point and even carrying one there with your hand wrapped around the stock, sight ,etc., did the same thing.

I coated the barrel just in back of the sight with mold release. Using Brownells' Acruglass gel/black dye, I built up a blob that was higher than the space between the barrel and sight and wider than the rear sight just aft of the sight. I had sighted the gun into be about 3" low at 100 yards before doing all this.

Then carefully, using a dremel for the rough stuff and a file for final fitting, I shaped a block that would just barely slide in under the sight. The sight sets at little bit I of an angle and the block needs to be tapered on top just a might. Since the block was cast on the barrel it fits the barrel exactly. The sides of the block, I shaped to be even with each side of the sight. When finished, the block needs to be able to side in under the sight with a little bit of pressure( not loose)

After installing the wedge (block) between the barrel and the rear sight I re-checked the zero yesterday and it was still low, so while at the range, I cut a piece of .015 brass shim stock, raised the sight 2 clicks, and slid the shim in between the wedge and the bottom of the sight.

If you cut the wedge right, and it is tight, you need to take the wedge out in order to turn the elevation screw. Then re-insert the wedge.

It was still shooting low so I added another .015 shim and re-checked it.
Two shots within 2" of each, dead center.

I cleaned the gun at home and then using a hypodermic syringe, I placed a small dab of Acrulass at the rear of the sight, that touched the barrel and very bottom back surface of the rear sight that will hold the wedge in. Then I placed a small dot about 1/8 inch on each side of the sight and wedge down to the barrel.
I let everything cure and the wedge/shims are in there rock solid.

I did not dye the little dabs as if I ever want to remove them I can tell the white from the blued steel solid.

When I talk about the rear sight, I am referencing part that moves up and down, not the sight base itself

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles