Mule Deer is absolutely correct!

I mentioned this before but will do it again since it goes to the point of magnification against magnification. Before I became a proponent of high magnification rifle scopes I was looking at various 3-9X�s. Since I am not loyal to the mark, I started with a Tasco and compared it with a Bushnell. I did this keeping the better of the two all the way up to a Swarovski and Zeiss (I believe was the other) and went back and forth a couple times. Finally I settled on the Swarovski.

All the scopes were set on 9X. I was comparing them on a �line� about a block from the store. The man behind the counter instructed, �I�m going to hand you one more. Don�t look at the name, just look through it.� It was also set on 9X. There was no need to go back and forth with this. It was instantly better than the Swarovski. I took it away from my eye and looked at the brand: Leupold LPS. I noticed it was a 2 �-10X so turned it up to 10X. The line became an extension cord laying on the roof. Right then I decided if a little is that good a lot is a lot better.

In a contest to see detail an 8X of the same quality is not in the same league as a 10X.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter