Its time to give a little review of Busted Nock Bow tuning.

I sent my bow to Harlon after my buddy blew it up dry firing it. I had new strings put on it and the full tune done as well as install the new cam.

I got it back and it shot better then before. I noticed that my groups shrunk a bit and arrows were hitting straighter to the target.

Since that time i have shot my bow all the way out to 100 yards proving out my slider and every day i am even more happier with it.

Today i switched to broad heads and started shooting them for up and coming Montana opener. I shoot slick trick 100's and before i always had to adjust a bit to get the point of impact to line up with my pins.

Well today i was able to shoot back and forth between both BH's and Feild Points.

Point of impact was the same. I even shot one of each at 60 yards and they hit an inch differnt.

I want to thank Harlon for working with me as I am sure i was a pain in the arss to deal with. But he awnsered all my questions and even followed up with me a couple months after to make sure i was still satisfied. He and his service provided were great and i will be sending my next bow to him with out a doubt.

Thanks Harlon for everything!!

Here was my very first shot tonight into a brand new block at 60 yards. I am ready to go.

(block was turned a bit and makes it look like the arrows arnt hitting straight, but trust me they are)

[Linked Image]

life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who THREATEN it!!!!