Originally Posted by 280Ackleyrized
Dude, I have MY methods that I use and they work. Anyone with any sense knows that when it comes to arrows, weight added up front serves to weaken dynamic spine. Weight added to the rear serves to stiffen it. Length added weakens spine. Length taken away stiffens. I tune a bow to a SPECIFIC arrow spine, length, point weight etc. If owner changes anything, it's on them. I can't guarantee arrow flight with those changes. I didn't read all the stuff you sent mainly because I haven't had time. I use OT2 to run arrow set ups. And within the point weight tuned for, pick your broadhead. With exception of a few that just don't play by the rules, they will go to same POI. That covers everything from mech heads, to slick trick, to muzzy, to German kinetics, to magnus. Now please, if you wish to discuss your tuning methods, start your own thread. There's a button for that. This one is MINE.

Seems as if you follow me and what I found. Why do you dispute? You tune to ONE thing while I can allow the change for another in minutes. You admit one spine and one head so a guy that makes a change he is on his own. I make it easy for the guy to change. You fix him at one thing only. If he varies from what you did, he is lost.
You did not have time to read what I sent you is a stupid mistake.