Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by Palidun
Originally Posted by pahick
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
I follow the philosophy of not doing anything to get a police dog sicced on me... smile

Oh so do I. But I got bit when I was a kid. Dont get me wrong, im ok around dogs. But they get nasty I flip the fook out! Killed my buddies rottweiler when we were partying one night in my 20's. SOB started getting nippy and I told him to get it the fook away from me but he didnt. Friend or no friend, your fookin dog gets at me im gonna kill it.

Your a coward and some sort of moron. You obviously are not worth the life of even a piss poor dog. I hope you die of @$$hole cancer. You kill my dog and you will certainly end up bleeding badly and no one will call an ambulance. If dogs don't like you there is something very wrong with you, trust issues, smell of fear, leftist scum.

A coward doesnt shove his fist in the mouth of a dog biting him and bust his fookin jaw and leg. Im not gonna argue with you. Im just telling you, a fookin dog gets at me its dead, no matter whos dog it is, and if the owner wants to play, not a fookin problem.

I can guarantee that your "friend" is a coward. Try that with my dog, and I'd either shoot you or gut you.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.