Originally Posted by RWE
I know you have issues with the whole thing but get a copy of the police report, so we can see the official narrative.

Right now we got OrangeOkie said someone else said the police said "Stark fatally shot the man, Mark Salazar, 22, of Blue Mound, Texas, after trying to separate him from the dog"

I'm merely posting the local newspaper reports. The shooting site is just up the road from our office. I'll go take a photo of the shooting site and post here for curiosity's sake. I'm sure the powers that be are going to follow the law. I just can't believe our laws allow a cop can to shoot someone dead because that person is killing a police dog that has attacked him. The church funeral and military honors for a dog is embarrassing in light of the human soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines who have given the ultimate sacrifice.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee