Blue;
Good evening to you sir, I'm hoping that you and your fine family are doing well as of late.

I was going to say something out of character and semi-sarcastic - you know, like I'm shocked you folks allow any militarism whatsoever in your police forces. We'd never do such a thing up here across the medicine line in civilized Canada..... wink

[Linked Image]

Oh wait, so yah Blue - only the DRESS uniforms are paramilitary.... yah that's it...... laugh

On the subject of suppressors, I do know the ERT teams in the RCMP and various city PD's use them up here.

We're just moving into the '90's and talking about issuing an AR based "patrol carbine" for the RCMP - which considering the rural areas they patrol is long, long overdue.

I might wish they don't need patrol carbines or suppressors up here Blue, but as the old Ian Tyson song says, "wishin' don't make it so...".

The thread has made for some fine reading though tonight and for that I'll say a heartfelt thanks to the participants - one and all. grin

Stay safe out there Blue, all the very best to you and your fine family and good luck on your hunts too.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"