Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Skeeters are bad here tonight. Bad in fact as I've ever seen them here.

Worked with my son on drawing from the holster and plugging targets. Downed bear/deer were the scenarios tonight. Bugger can shoot that mod 60 well enough to almost put me to shame. Getting quick out of the holster to boot. In a couple years he'll really be something I reckon. Accuracy is there SA, need to work on the DA though and the speed from the holster. Though he's quick enough to beat some adults I've seen.

In the event he decides to grow up and put on a uniform, I want him proficient with S&W's and wadcutters. wink

Better get him used to a clamshell or a swivel holster ad well, I hear that Cops are going to go back to those when they return to revolvers...

Revolvers do have a legitimate role in enforcing laws on civilians as mentioned here:

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/...ng-of-12-year-old-boy-40-years-ago.html/

Can't recall if he was the main shooter or assisting, but that brave officer was in on killing another perp a few years before he took that one off the streets permanently as well.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn