I received my first 26 Nosler brass today. This batch is blem with minor cosmetic stuff, otherwise looks good. The case head will fit a mag. M-700 bolt face, but not a #4 RCBS shell holder. It uses a #38 RCBS shell holder.

The fat case won't pass between the rails on a 7RM Sendaro action. They'll pass thru the rails on a mag. M-70, will stick under the right rail and pop out from under the left rail.

So, the 700 rails will need to be opened to accommodate this case. If rounds pop out from under the rails, the box mag will need windows, like a RUM box mag. It will be up to the smith to make these fat, sharp shouldered rounds feed.

My hunting bud and I are going to send a pair of shot out 7RM BDL's for 26" #3 Shilen SS Match barrels and blueprinted actions. These guns have full 3.6" mag. boxes, not 3.4" boxes found on most std. length magnum rifles.

A 140 VLD with full case neck/bullet shank contact, only the boattail prodruding into the case body, results in a 3.5" COAL. SAAMI COAL for this round is 3.34". I'm hoping to have these guns chambered for 3.5" COAL with 140 VLD's. I like the way the longer round looks and there's less powder capacity robbing, bullet protrusion into the case body.

Plan to ship guns next week.

DF