Originally Posted by 22250rem
I have no experience with them, but based on talking to owners of them over the years I would buy one if I liked the price, the chambering, etc. As regarding the triggers; I have a fully rifled 12 ga. 870 slug gun that my gunsmith did a trigger job on earlier this year. When I picked up the trigger assembly from him I seem to recall him telling me that it's basically the same as the 7600 rifles (if I'm recalling this correctly). Which means that if I picked up a 7600 and wasn't happy with the trigger, it could be easily corrected.

If they are as similar to the excellent model 870 as this would indicate then they are indeed a fine rifle.

I have never heard any reports of them being frequent jammers or in any way unreliable and so far this thread is confirming my prior suspicions. Thanks to everyone who has chimed in. If the country I deer hunt in was not so incredibly wide open (not a single tree of any kind for miles and miles) I would sure love to take this one deer hunting this year.

It will be here waiting for me when I am able to take it on a proper hunt where it will be needed.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500