Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by gonehuntin

No more, I can't support the military and their insane actions overseas.

Since you are so vehemently opposed to our men and women who serve,I have a challenge for you.
Go to DFW Airport and tell every service man and women,that you see in uniform, exactly what you said here on the Campfire tonight. Be bold... Tell them exactly how you feel.
My money says that you'll leave either in cuffs,on a stretcher,or toothless. I hope it's all three.

9/23/14 on Breitbart TV (Washington, D.C.) -- The Pentagon said today that most of the 40-plus Tomahawk cruise missiles that the United States launched in its airstrikes in Syria last night were aimed at members of a fairly unknown al Qaeda affiliate, the Khorasan Group, who were plotting "imminent" attacks against the American homeland.�

�Intelligence reports indicated that the Khorasan Group was in the final stages of plans to execute major attacks against Western targets and potentially the U.S. homeland," U.S. Army Lt. Gen. William C. Mayville Jr., director of operations for the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told reporters during a Pentagon press briefing today.�

The Pentagon said the United States took action against the group to thwart an imminent attack against the U.S. homeland. � �
�In terms of the Khorasan group, which is a network of seasoned al Qaeda veterans, these strikes were undertaken to disrupt imminent attack plotting against the United States and Western targets,� said Rear Admiral John Kirby, press�secretary for the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD), during the press conference. �These terrorists have established a safe haven in Syria to plan external attacks and test improvised explosive devices and recruit Westerners to conduct operations.
The United States took action to protect our interests and to remove their capability to act.��

�We�ve been watching this group closely for some time and we believe the Khorasan Group was nearing the execution phase of an attack either in Europe or the homeland. We know that the Khorasan Group has attempted to recruit Westerners to serve as operatives or infiltrate back into their homelands,� added Mayville. �The Khorasan Group is clearly not focused on either the [Syrian President Bashar] Assad regime or the Syrian people. They are establishing roots in Syria in order to advance attacks against the West and the homeland.��

Mayville explained that in the first of three waves of strikes against jihadists in Syria, U.S. Navy ships in the Red Sea and the Northern Arabian Gulf launched 40 plus Tomahawk cruise missiles in eastern and northern Syria near Aleppo and Raqqah. ��
�The majority of the Tomahawk strikes were against Khorasan group compounds, their manufacturing workshops, and training camps,� he said.
Mayville added that it was too early to tell what effect the airstrikes had on the Khorasan Group.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."