Originally Posted by gonehuntin
"The defenders of the DC Empire, both left and Neocon, rely on the Lincoln Myth to justify the central government's ongoing domestic and global interventions. When we manage to pull back the curtains on the falsehood the Empire rests on, we will expose this fraudulent regime for what it is, an authoritarian bully." -Old Rebel

I call on the 24HourCampfire members to exhort their sons to refuse to fly these unconstitutional combat sorties in the Middle East on behalf of President Barack Hussein Obama.

I further call on the Air Farce and Naval Jelly pilots to immediately resign their commissions and stand down from further offensive action in the Middle East. The war stops when the pilots stop flying.

I'd recommend that you set procure a jerry can or two, and set yourself on fire somewhere in D.C.

THAT might get someone to take you seriously, for a few moments, anyway.

Be sure to print up a bunch of flyers with your best diatrebes, prior to self imolating.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain