Originally Posted by FlaRick

Miles, with all due respect, your faith in the competence of our government to contain Ebola in Africa is extremely naive. And, you do scream insults on a regular basis. Might want to consider toning it down a bit. Ranting may make you feel better but it doesn't make your positions any more convincing.

Rick

If you don't like being told your ideas are just plain f--cking stupid then maybe some thinking might get you a little relief. Until you get some understanding of what's going on and give up the fear mongering you not only deserve to be told your a jackass without the comprehension to participate in an adult discussion, you don't deserve the time of day.

People with years of training are telling you the truth about how to manage this and how little threat it really poses to us and you just like TRH do not comprehend what you don't want to hear.

Pay attention! I will use simple words. We have more than enough capacity to handle many times the number of patients involved to date in Africa without losing control of an epidemic here and without the probability of infecting our medical personnel. That mean it will be impossible for all intents and purposes to leak that many people here to infect others.

I have said this several times in these discussions, there is not huge numbers of infected people present there at any given time. If those countries could find all of the currently infected people they could put this fire out themselves. As primitive as their medical infrastructure is compared to ours, they are still capable even after the damage they have sustained to that infrastructure.

I have