This is from today's news release from the Homeland Security Newswire;

"The CDC said the patient left Liberia on 19 September, but did not develop symptoms until 24 September, when he was already in Dallas. He was admitted to the Texas Health Presbyterian hospital in Dallas on Sunday, 27 September."

So, he had at least three days of being symptomatic and out of quarantine in Dallas before being admitted.
While it requires close contact with body fluids or secretions to contract Ebola, his entire family (whom he was visiting) and any others who visited during that time will also be subject to quarantine. I hope.

My hope, and it's just hope, that this thing does not mutate to become airborne capable. There is already lab test results showing interspecies, non-physical contact transmission of at least one form of Ebola, so it IS possible.

Meanwhile, I'm going to live my life as I have before Ebola became the latest MSM hysteria.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell