Yesterday I finally made it out to our lease. Between the rain and FPL replacing power poles - and using some of our roads to do so - the place has been an absolute mess. We haven't had rain in about a week, but you can probably imagine what almost 11 inches in September alone did to the property.

Anyway, yesterday I was finally able to shoot the Zastava Mauser. It shoots great. I put 14 rounds through it without a hitch, all shooting right at MOA with factory ammo (PRVI 139gr PSP). I'll settle for that since this rifle will probably never see anything over 200 yards.

K-Var of Las Vegas is the importer, and I really appreciate them standing behind the rifle. I didn't expect a replacement, especially one fitted into the stock I already had reworked (thanks Jim Kobe). I couldn't be happier.

Still holding out for one of those Westley Richards, though. grin

Mike

"An archer sees how far he can be from a target and still hit it, a bowhunter sees how close he can get before he shoots." It is certainly easy to use that same line of thinking with firearms. -- Unknown