I get pretty tired of the ninja wanna-a-be dorks. Have a mortgage broker acquaintance back home that goes to TAC schools, three gun shoots and tries to pass himself off to everyone as a cop/.mil guy. He's completely full of [bleep].

Seems every prior service Army guy was a Ranger/SF, Marines were all Recon/Sniper, Air Force were PJs, Coast Guard was Rescue Diver and the Navy guy was always a SEAL. Bar talk gets old fast.

I grew up around all red neck hunters who were all prior mil. Logger, police officer, lumber mill worker types. A lot of them thought only criminals packed pistols and white supremacist types packed military weapons. Most "hunters" that packed semi autos were city dudes that couldn't shoot. These guys worked hard, and considered themselves "conservative" Republican/Libertarian/Constitutional Americans.

I'm very happy with the growth of the firearm industry, seems everyone has an AR and a couple pistols whether they hunt or not. The shear numbers alone have given the Second Amendment a big boost over the last decade.

Zumbo was an idiot for being a professional writer and not knowing his audience, not being up to date with his profession and not thinking about the consequences of his anti Second Amendment statement.

And his show sucked.