I met Zumbo at a RMEF banquet in the spring of 1996. I had hunted and shot a mtn goat the previous fall and it was really good eating , the grind really made a great chili. Not many people ever get to try exotic fare like that so I ask the RMEF guys if I could bring some to the banquet and offer up samples of mtn goat chili to the members, they ok'ed that. The GFP said you can't sell it by the bowl but if people wanted to make a charitable contribution it would be ok. Jar for donations on the table, Zumbo the guest speaker walks by and stops, he asks me about the goat and I shared the details as well as a sample of goat chili which he really liked. We traded hunt details and what load I used then he moved on to mingle with the crowd. The caterer for the banquet didn't have enough servers and a lot of folks got their meal cool at best,mine was ok but some to quite a few weren't happy. I finished mine and moved back to my table with the chili on it. Yeah here comes Zumbo and he asked if I had any left, he had a hard time getting thru his cold meal. I pulled out a bigger bowl, filled it and handed it to him. He thanked me and put some more cash in the jar. The jar yielded #180+ for the Elk Fdn. I think they ordered pizza with it for their volunteers and commitee after the banquet, not exactly what I raised the money for. Zumbo made his career killing error in 07 and he has paid the price for it. I think most of us see that, he has been held far more accountable for his uninformed judgement of AR's than all the sh*t Obama, Reid, Pelosi and others ever have done to us tax paying bonafide American citizens. Time to leave off on guys like Zumbo and Metcalf they paid for their stupidity, it's time to hold sh*t brained politicians for theirs. Magnum Man