Originally Posted by jolintaxidermy
I remember when I first started coming to the fire. I would browse the classifieds looking for deals, would also search and browse the other forums. I learned a lot of valuable informations in regards to hunting.

Then I came across someone bitching about not posting and "contributing" to other areas of the campfire. So, I thought I would chime in with some of my experiences and knowledge so that I wasn't "taking advantage" of other campfire members.

Until of course, I would get ridiculed, yelled at, and bitched at because I didn't have some of the experiences or knowledge that some of the older, more knowledgeable hunters here, and that I was actually giving out wrong information to others. How stupid is that? Just because someone is a writer, 138 years old, and killed a field mouse with a damn .270 from 807 yards away, that all of a sudden makes them better than everyone else? What am I supposed to do now? I can't reply in the forums, but if I buy something on the classifieds, I'm wrong also?

This is a damn internet site, with 50,000 members that each have their own opinion about things. Who gives a crap about what people do in this site. Take from it what you want, but don't try and regulate everything.

Joe

yep

Last edited by stangfish; 10/20/14.