I was piling on in that thread?

Hardly. I was standing up for somebody who I thought was a friend. That's what friends do. That's far different than a pile on.

As to the OP of that particular thread, you're right, an apology is in order. I have recanted elsewhere, only fitting that I do it there as well.

As for this thread. People are entitled to opinions, that is true. When they express those opinions openly, they are entitled to the feedback that comes as a result.

My comment was a jab at the whining. SU35 has been a long time poster here and has contributed much. It wasn't an attack on his character.

Heck, I've come on here and whined myself, then ASKED for guys to be brutal and tell me to suck it up and grow a set of balls. Sometimes we need to vent, and we also need to be told to get the sand out of our vag's.

"Your tampon is showing" is a lighthearted jab suggesting that he chin up. The whining wasn't necessary. It made him come across as something he's not, normally.

I'd expect the same treatment here from the regulars. Heck, it's often why I do vent here.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.