Originally Posted by stangfish
Originally Posted by jolintaxidermy
I remember when I first started coming to the fire. I would browse the classifieds looking for deals, would also search and browse the other forums. I learned a lot of valuable informations in regards to hunting.

Then I came across someone bitching about not posting and "contributing" to other areas of the campfire. So, I thought I would chime in with some of my experiences and knowledge so that I wasn't "taking advantage" of other campfire members.

Until of course, I would get ridiculed, yelled at, and bitched at because I didn't have some of the experiences or knowledge that some of the older, more knowledgeable hunters here, and that I was actually giving out wrong information to others. How stupid is that? Just because someone is a writer, 138 years old, and killed a field mouse with a damn .270 from 807 yards away, that all of a sudden makes them better than everyone else? What am I supposed to do now? I can't reply in the forums, but if I buy something on the classifieds, I'm wrong also?

This is a damn internet site, with 50,000 members that each have their own opinion about things. Who gives a crap about what people do in this site. Take from it what you want, but don't try and regulate everything.

Joe

yep

Spot on

"If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go wherever they went." -Will Rogers

"If you have a lot of self control you don't need a lot of government control" - Thomas Sowell