Originally Posted by jorgeI
Did you also put a lift kit on your Cadillac? smile I'm sorry, but that's just so wrong on so many levels!

It was with a lot (get it a Lott, har, har, har) of trepitation that I set out to change something I already liked, and which worked exceedingly well into something that I felt would be an advantage in a very specialized application.

I shot 123 total buffalo (Mixed trophy and culls) with this rifle before it was modified, and the temptation to leave it alone was high. Still, when trying to convert a herd of live water buffalo into a herd of dead buffalo it becomes quite clear that an empty rifle is of little use. Then you get a Hmmmmmmmm "what I really need" moment and the result is in the picture. Hopefully my opportunity continues into the future and I'll see if my decision was the right one. If not, they still make the M70 and I'll get another one. Might anyway.

My light culling rifles have been fitted with 10 shot mags already, and there is no question that firepower is the only way to fly on multiple targets.

Life begins at 40. Recoil begins at "Over 40" Coincidence? I don't think so.