Does Sarah Palin and Bowsinger bug the crap out of you?

Unlike most of the FOX interviewers, Stuart Varney asks short, but relevant questions and then gets out of the way for the answers...

October 28th, 2014�� iizthatiiz
Governor Sarah Palin told Fox News host Stuart Varney that she has no intention of withdrawing politically, that the personal attacks she receives from "those haters out there", only serve to motivate her further.
Varney asked if the "disgraceful", "hatred level" directed at Palin over the years had "driven her out of politics for good."
"No, bless their hearts. Those haters out there, they don�t understand that it invigorates me, it wants me to get out there and defend the innocent. It makes me want to work so hard for justice in this country. So hey, the more they�re pouring on, the more I�m gonna bug the crap out them by being out there, with a voice, with a message, hopefully running for office again in the future too."

WORTH A LOOK:
ww.youtube.com/watch?v=aaBjG4rA6js
2 hours ago - Uploaded by iizthatiiz
October 28th, 2014 � Governor Sarah Palin told Fox News host ... "I'm Gonna Bug The Crap Out Of Them

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."