Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by ironbender
Sarah doesn't bother me a bit. Her speech pattern and sytax are just the way she speaks. Some of you guys sound like you think it's contrived. I think she would be awesome as the RNC Chair.

Barring that, I hope she runs against Liiisa in 2 years.
... hopefully running for office again in the future too.

That Palin record I am always talking about includes the simple fact that Sarah has never been on the legislative side of the political spectrum.

At every level in over 20 plus years, Sarah has served as an executive. And built her record at every level on getting things done as the boss.

And she has never stepped back to run at a lower level. Or spend much time looking into rear view mirrors.

No Vice Presidential candidate has ever pulled off what Sarah did in those ten weeks for McCain. And did it with one arm tied behind her back by the McCain Staff Stupids when they realized she was outshining their guy.

What would or should Sarah step back from the opportunity to do it again? But this time on her own terms?

What if those ten weeks would repeat themselves in 2016?

I'd like to see her unseat Liiisa once we get rid of Malarkey. Then, we'd have two conservatives representing AK in the Senate.

Sarah is such a political lightning rod that I don't think she will run nationally. People mostly either love her or hate her.

Just look at this thread. Her political positions are liked, but too much focus on voice pitch and speech mannerisms - even from so-called conservatives. Sure many here are, but some only talk the talk, IMO.

As far as McCain in 2008 foes, he would have lost by a larger margin without Sarah.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender