I concur 110% BluMtn and your area seems to be about the worst in the state. We have hunted your area for 25 years and the 2 point poaching is insane lately.

We watched 3 guys fling probably 35 rds from the fenceline of the road at a little 3x2 at 618 yds (lasered) hitting him once in the left front quarter and once in the ass.

When the shooting stopped they couldn't believe they had missed all those rounds. I asked them if they needed help to which they agreed. My buddy calmly got out, took a range and wind reading, spun his turrets and shot the deer behind the shoulder.

My buddy asked the shooters how far they thought the deer was, how they were zeroed and how they held. Both agreed it was at least 1k yds. One remarked that it should have been easy as he was dead on at 50 yds at the range so he held the bottom mildot of his 6-24 Tasco on top of the deers back.

He refused to believe that my buddy input 18" of elevation and 4.25" left for wind on the turrets from his 250 yds zero and held dead on to make the kill. They figured his bullet would hit the dirt well short and well left.

Farking idiots!!!!

Last edited by MallardAddict; 11/04/14.