I bought myself a number of these actions before I went hunting last month.
I plan to make bases for them by modifying two Weaver steel bases.
The front mount:
I plan fixturing a Weaver S46 upside down in the mill with modified V blocks. I will mill the bottom flat. That will be the front mount with two 6-48 screws on .860" centers.

The rear mount:
will get the front mount operation plus a 7/32" end mill countersink 0.110" deep and a 0.146" through hole on 0.504" centers. I will then shorten the S46 with 3 holes to S45 length with two holes.

The mounts will be fixtured to be colinear on the receiver with an AR15 riser clamped on, and fixtured coplanar with the 6-48 screws until the loctite cures.

This should cost me $22.58 recurring cost per receiver for materials.
Given how much money I have and how much longer I have to live, I should charge myself more for the labor.

The weak spot is the rear two screws in tension when the rear of the rifle pulls down on the scope. The snipers say they replace 6-48 screws with 8-40 for more strength. On other rifles I have been shooting 338 Win Mag 250 gr at 2500 fps and I cannot get dual rear 6-48 screws in tension to budge.

It is more than F=ma of the recoil. The screws are already loaded up with tension from the torquing. Those forces are dependent on lube. Gotta derate the torque for lube: 100% torque dry, 75% oil or grease, and 50% for wax. Unlike some rifles, there is enough scope base thread engagement [more than 2.5 times the root] in this reciever that the screws will snap off, the female threads will not strip out.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps