Originally Posted by readonly
Doubtful only if you do not place a premium on clarity or have never actually experienced the matter in the field. Which is you?

Dropping an anterless deer at 100 yards, last light...does it matter if it's a button or a doe? That level of clarity can absolutely hang in the balance.

Jeezus Fhuqking Gawd...you AMAZINGLY stupid dumbfhuqks and your contrived delusions,are fhuqking HILARIOUS!

No schit?!? Dinks & Titties are your "Trump Card"? I'm fhuqking crying,I'm laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

Wow!

PLEASE connect all dots and hang some "Hero Pics" of these "hard charging" pursuits and muse their "particulars",if only to obliviously bolster the humor quotient.

Knock it out of the fhuqking Park and say something about "heavy cover",how "bino's don't work" and mebbe even something about "weather".

Laffin'!

Points awarded in advance,for citing rifle/boolit "particulars" too,then a trite summation on how "real",Imagination and Pretend are to you. Go for the jugular and say a leetle sumptin' about bag limits and season length too,if only to corroborate your Dumbfhuqktitude.

I know...I know,just like Squat To Pee you can't afford a camera either,are too fhuqking STUPID to use one and you shoot just as "much" as she does.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

It simply remains a shame,that you CLUELESS Lying Kchunts are devoid any/all inklings to your absolutely amazing Stupidity.

The ONLY thing(s) you Stupid Fhuqkers "shoot",is your mouths and Imaginations.

Congratulations?!?

Just sayin'.

Laffin'!

If ONLY you could savvy how fhuqking far you are,in over your pointy head.

You Window Licking Clueless Kchunts are a fhuqking HOOT!!!!