Gifts are not just stuff. They are a measure of how important my love for you is. You give me schit? You move down the ladder. Give me good gifts? You win my love and friendship.

I thought I'd win gift of the year by giving my dad a Garand. But he one-upped me by getting my wife to get me down to the local shop just before we left on vacation. She made up some BS about looking for a gift for her dad.

When I got down there my buddy said "I got just the thing for your father-in-law." I was annoyed but didn't want to be rude so I stood at the counter thinking of all the better schit I could be doing while my buddy went down to the basement.

He came back and put a Kimber Montana in my hands. I told him "Don't show me schit like this around Christmas." He replied "All yours, here's the paperwork. Bought and paid for."

I looked at my wife and said "You bought this?" She replied: "Nope, your dad did. He says Merry Christmas."

[Linked Image]

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house