Originally Posted by deflave
Gifts are not just stuff. They are a measure of how important my love for you is. You give me schit? You move down the ladder. Give me good gifts? You win my love and friendship.

I thought I'd win gift of the year by giving my dad a Garand. But he one-upped me by getting my wife to get me down to the local shop just before we left on vacation. She made up some BS about looking for a gift for her dad.

When I got down there my buddy said "I got just the thing for your father-in-law." I was annoyed but didn't want to be rude so I stood at the counter thinking of all the better schit I could be doing while my buddy went down to the basement.

He came back and put a Kimber Montana in my hands. I told him "Don't show me schit like this around Christmas." He replied "All yours, here's the paperwork. Bought and paid for."

I looked at my wife and said "You bought this?" She replied: "Nope, your dad did. He says Merry Christmas."

[Linked Image]

Travis

Be thankful Dad is still around. Now get after that Garand!

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....