Thanks for starting this thread! I just came from my friends shop who is tearing my bike down and back together with a turbocharger this winter for me. Perfect timing with me getting the news today that I will probably feel like riding again this summer.

'03 "R" model Harley Sportster. 74c/i big bore kit, ported heads, biggest valves we could fit into those heads, Andrews N-4 cams, S&S Super 'E' with accelerator pump, other mods to get it to run REALLY good wink

Daily driver and sometimes drag racing bike. I missed the last 4 months of riding season and the last several races too sick with my bad kidneys. But with my transplant now imminenet, I am hoping to look like the photo below more often this summer grin

Working on getting the turbocharger to work on it this winter, really close to ready for riding w/turbo.

[Linked Image]

(Below) 83MPH in 1/8 mile with a .010 reaction time, ET of 8.6 and winning by only .111 seconds VS a big block, drag racing slicks equipped, drag racing only, not streetable car, is an exciting ride! Being able to do this on a daily driver is even more of a hoot. To me anyway.

[Linked Image]

I sure hope I can get back to riding soon after my transplant surgery, and I hope that the new Turbo does not blow my motor to smithereens on the first pass. We are hoping for a 1/8 mile pass at under 7.9 and over 100MPH to jump from Sportsman class to pro class. We shall see... crazy

Last edited by safariman; 01/07/15.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500