Originally Posted by .280Rem
Originally Posted by safariman
Originally Posted by .280Rem
When hunting season ends, it will soon be riding season. The thread about the Barber Motorsports park got me wondering. Who rides? Show me your scoot.

[Linked Image]

SA WEET! And as I said above, thanks for starting this thread and helping some of us get the juices flowing. I like the mod's you mentioned in your second post here. Juuuuussssst right, and very streetable. Have enough power for you now?

Yes, for what it is, it's pretty strong I suppose. I forget my dyno numbers...there's guys who have spent a lot more and have a lot more power too.

There is a point of dollars expended VS value recieved aka the law of diminishing returns. I am re learning that lesson right now with this turbocharger deal. Good chance that when I get it back, it will scare me so bad it will be up for sale anyways.

I think you have it about right there. If I sell my race bike and get a new 110 inch Super Glide, what you have done is about where I will stop, as well.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500