Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Here's my ride. I have my tins in the paint shop right now. But as soon as I get em back I'm gonna get it ready for the season.

[Linked Image]

Ol' lady wanted just had to have her own machine so I took care of her at Christmas this year...

[Linked Image]

You made me laugh out loud with that one! Just showed it to Asphalt Angel (who DOES have her own motorcycle, and a nice one) and she was a little less enthusiastic with her laughter.....

Your bike is softtail SWEETNESS! Way cool ride there, hoss.

What color is the tin going to be this year?

IF cash allows, my tin is going back to plain steel with some weld lines and rivet lines on all of it, then clear coated and some WWll fighter/bomber graphics on it. Might have to be another year for all of that, though. My kidney transplant surgery is coming up and the cost to finish up the Turbo Install correctly is, shall we say, above estimated budget..... blush crazy Gotta have some money for some long rides and race entry fees saved back, too. On BOTH our bikes. Sherri is getting pretty good at the lights on the drag strip, too.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500