I've used the 10x14 Kodiak as my primary hunting tent for the past 5 years or so and it has been a very solid piece of gear that I would definitely buy again. It is a fast and easy set-up for a tent this size... easy to do solo, and easier with someone else along to help out. It has held up to some pretty serious Wyoming wind, to Idaho snow, and to plenty of rain. I've never felt a need to add a tarp over the top to keep things dry inside; I do always put down a ground cloth tarp to help protect the floor, and add a canvas inside floor liner for additional floor protection and to make clean up easier. I've not seen any sign of significant wear or damage yet.

I don't think it could work for 6 people unless they are all ready to sleep on ground mattresses lined up in a row and are willing to be right up against one another. With three hunters on cots we use it as a sleeping tent, and set up a second tent for cooking and eating. When there are only two of us there's room for two cots, a CampChef stove for cooking, a small roll-up table, and a couple of folding chairs for indoor lounging when it's too cold or wet to be outside. With the CampChef and a propane lantern or two burning it gets warm inside very quickly, even when outside temps are near zero, and even with a few windows zipped partially open to keep the oxygen flowing and prevent a carbon monoxide mishap.

The only issue I've run into is that the sidewalls have enough slope to them to prevent me from being able to use the gear/clothing tree posts that came with my extra-large Cabela's cot... they hit the walls if the cot is placed near the side of the tent, and using them would require moving the cot a couple of feet in toward the middle to avoid that. No big deal, as everything can be tucked out of the way under the cot to keep floor space open.